The term 'company' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, Dr. Jason Donev, whose registered office is:
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Calgary
2500 University Ave. NW
Calgary AB T1N 1N4
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us through the creative commons license share alike license. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, images, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction of material created for this website is permissible via the creative commons share alike license. Reproduction of material cited as being from other sources should be handled by contacting those sources and learning their policies.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the other website(s). We claim no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of Alberta, Canada.